This World is Amazing!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    This World is amazing, it is full of nature and fascination civilization. We all can learn from each and every culture. My personal belief is that: There has to be some truth in other cultures. Don't you think?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       My name is Christopher Sepulveda, and I live on the west coast of the US. This part of the Country is full of beautiful nature. Surrender of the big trees, Mountains, and volcanos. Living here is where I realize that there is still too much to discover in this magnify world. 
My name is Christopher Sepulveda, and I live on the west coast of the US. This part of the Country is full of beautiful nature. Surrender of the big trees, Mountains, and volcanos. Living here is where I realize that there is still too much to discover in this magnify world. 
         
 When I hear some people say: “I love traveling,” I thought it was only a cliche.  But now, that I have spent a little of my lifetime traveling, now I know how amazing is to travel! Sometimes go out of your comfort zone and explore the world. Change the way you think!


This year so far, I have the blessing of traveling the west coast, I made a run trip to San Francisco. I took the 101 Highway South. It was 12 hours on the road next to the Pacific ocean. It was amazing!


 
     Since I live in Seattle, I have the pleasure of exploring every weekend my surrounding. Also, the temperature is the best here always in the midst 80's.  They are always a lot of things to do every single moment! Plus, I am only just 2 1/2 from Vancouver BC and 3 hours from Portland. How great is that!? 





                          

Comentarios