Bye Texas!!!

I made a decision to move to Seattle. It's Hard to say goodbye to Texas, because here I have a experiences of a lifetime. God has opened a door. I am ready to continue my education in Seattle and never stop growing. I know it's not  going to  be  easy  to  adapt  to another city; never the less, move to another state, but I know that with God everything is possible. It will be a great experience!!!

I am proud to say that I have attended and did my  first two years in a private/christian university called Southwestern Adventist University. I will miss all the staff and faculty, I learn so much from them. Thank you so Much to all the people who help me in one way or another to have a great experience, personally I want to thank Dr. Rico, Pastor Russ, Dr. Azevedo, Mrs. Judy Milles, Dr. Doneskey. Mr. Wallace, Mr. Wicklund  Mrs. Rivera, Mrs.Wicker, Mrs.Yanez, Dr. Wilcox, Mrs. Wiles, Orellano, Mrs. Norwood and Mrs. Rahneeka.   Thank so much for being my mentors, role model and help me getting true college. It was an honor and blessing to be here, but now my heart is at University of  Washington!!!



Comentarios